Friday, March 13, 2015

Ultimate Reset-Days 11 & 12

I didn't post for the last two days.  In the program guide for the Ultimate Reset, is says that there will come a point in the cleanse where you start to have an emotional cleansing, too.  Apparently days 11 & 12 were my days for that.  I pretty much cried continuously from the evening of the 11th day through most of the day yesterday.  I even cried at work which I never do!   By the end of the evening last night, I felt much better.  I felt like a weight had been lifted off of me, and I slept great last night.  I woke up feeling at peace and well rested.



I am really looking forward to the end of this journey.  I am ready to move on to the next phase.  I know I've been saying this a lot, especially if you follow me on Facebook, but I miss working out.  I am eager to get back to my morning routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment