Sunday, March 15, 2015

Ultimate Reset-Day 15!!!

Do you see that?  It's the END!  It's in sight!!!  And I can't WAIT to be done!




I decided to do one extra day of week 2 since I was sick on Friday night and all day Saturday and missed pretty much a whole day of supplements.  So since there is no meal plan for day 15 in week 2, I decided to do Shakeology for breakfast (since I refuse to skip a day anymore and we had church today), the super yummy cucumber tomato quinoa salad for lunch, and then steamed broccoli and asparagus for supper.  There have been a lot of recipes that I will never eat again (like the pinto beans and rice), but some of them will DEFINITELY be incorporated into my regular meal planning.  That cucumber tomato quinoa salad is my favorite by far in this plan.  The southwest veggie tacos from week one were super yummy, too.  One good thing about this plan is there are a lot of recipes in it that I would've probably never tried if I wouldn't have had to, and some of them were super good.  


Tomorrow I will start week three.  It's going to be possibly the most challenging week yet as there is NO grains at all.  It is just fruits and veggies.  The good part is there is no beans.  Haha.  I am getting really excited to finish and see my results.  

No comments:

Post a Comment